1st semester reflection

1) Quality of work-
every project we have done this year has interested me in its own way. Me personally am very new to digital design and photo shop so every project we do is an interesting experience for me. Doing each project has allowed me to practice using different or become better at using similar tools and formats.

2)Effort-
Looking for a convenient solution vs challenging myself varies based on the project and the idea i have for the project. For the most part its always a challenge simply because i am new. i typically explore lots of variations of my project and plan more before i start. i dont avoid ideas that i deem difficult, those are the more interesting ones anyway. Looking at my peers work is always impressive and they always seem to know their way around design apps more than myself so i see the difference in our work. Looking at my own work even outside of a computer i never seem to be satisfied.

3)Participation-
I am always on time to class, and although i am chatty i tend to stay on task while i work and end up getting projects completed. That being said I could definitely improve on independent working and staying on task regardless since my focus is not absolute.

4)Improvement-
I definitely see improvement from when i first started until now, and have found quicker solutions to problems I encounter. I do believe i am more confident and develop stronger concepts.

5)Adjustments-
2nd semester im going to work on spacing my time out more wisely and not losing focus as much in class.
For a project idea nothing specific comes to mind, but i love working around super hero/villain projects such as marvel or Dc like the Ron man project we did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

water closet challenge

Type Bugs